Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm Bored - 50 Ways Your Kids Can Have Fun With Or Without You



This book is not really for the kids to read, many will and will love it though, but this is for you the parents. The book simply is an "idea" book. It is stuffed full of great ideas to keep a child entertained, some are simple and everyone knows them and others are more creative. Use it on rainy days, vacations or even ordinary days when you want to get some creative play going on.

This book is the perfect example of "the best book of the day". If you are fast you can get it FREE but please show your thankfulness by posting a review on Amazon. Reviews are the life blood of authors and everyone of them will help.



Amazon Book Description

How you ever arranged an activity that you thought your kids would totally love – an activity that you thought would be a ton of fun?

And then…heard him say, “I’m bored!”?

I know I sure have, so I decided to come up with solutions. I came up with ideas I thought children would love, and tested them out with my children, their friends, and others. Through this process I learned a lot; but most importantly I learned that there is not one particular activity that EVERY child loves! There are activities that most children love, which make your chances of successfully finding a rewarding activity for both of you easier.

So, I created this book, which suits all personality types, ranging from the most introverted to the most extroverted types of personalities.

Of course, every child is different and unpredictable at times. Therefore, this book will show you 50 different ways to have fun.

The unique aspect of this book is that it not only includes fun things that you and your children can do together, but it also includes things that your children can do when they are alone, as well as when they are with their siblings or friends.

This book is an excellent resource for you to keep around when you’re at home or on vacation!



I'm Bored - 50 Ways Your Kids Can Have Fun With Or Without You (Fun Home, Fun Games) (Parenting With Love, Parenting Help, Parenting Books)

No comments:

Post a Comment